ellis county crime blotter

a long pointless paragraph

But first, I just had an idea pertaining LTEs. Copypasta - archiving the internet's meme and troll messages At least I'm better at spelling than my sister. It had a good run though. By the way, if you think I'm gonna stop writing this once I pass 230,634 characters, you're wrong! Goodbye! Those 4 months of this thing being untouched end today! It probably changes with different screen resolutions and devices. Well, the longest LTE, anyways. March 2, 2012. I decided to actually save my work this time, in case of another crash. Very long sentences: personal style or just bad writing? Looks like LTEs were all I could talk about. Slinkies are 82 feet long. What if, in the future, students are reading this for a class assignment? There's zero need to make unneccesary deadlines. Sometimes furries, but I dont wanna go back into that territory at this point. That's the good news. Understanding the Meaning of Time . Paragraphs end with a conclusion sentence that summarizes the topic or presents one final piece of support to wrap up. She's eating mango yogurt, and she has water in a Gatorade bottle. On my YouTube channel, I used to make a genre of GoAnimate video known as the "OS video". Like other forms of writing, paragraphs follow a standard three-part structure with a beginning, middle, and end. In case you're not the type of person who knows what GoAnimate is hoo boy. Basically, theres this conlang (constructed language, for those not in the know) server where we have a Sentence of the Week activity. I'm about to change that forever. Were listening to Queens of the Stone Age right now, and Im just waiting for Fortress to come on. I still wasted quite a bit of paper, though. I knew I was going to regret it later, in the same way I regret writing all that stuff about furries. If you have made it this far, then it is mind boggling on what you couldve done with your near 5 minutes. It's like a window into 2016, when I had fun making these videos on a regular basis. I'm not typing with my nose right now, because it takes too long, and I wanna get this text as long as possible quickly. I'm just gonna try it and see if I make it. In 2016, Mozart sold more CDs than Beyonce. The thing is, none of these are even real languages. It was a very strange server. Wait 4 months? When youve said everything you need to say about a topic, its time to end the paragraph. Maybe? After painstaking surgery, Ben was as good as new. This forces the writer to use creativity to complete one of three common writing challenges. Im only 12.7% of the way there. I reccomend you learn it! random paragraph be the ending paragraph in a short story. I haven't typed anything here in several minutes. That's much better. I hope you're enjoying reading my CRINGE. The first time, I didn't save it. In fact, some of the sentences in the MPC contain a rule, an exception to the rule, and an exception to the exception. Stupid Sentences - Stupid Things To Say - Retarded Remarks Now I'm just editing it alone. A lot of people thought that was a terrible year, but for me personally, it brings me a lot of nostalgia because I talked a lot with my online friend at the time, and I did livestreams on YouTube and stuff. I've been trying to come up with something for the past 10 minutes, and I still have no idea. Because I'll keep writing this even after I pass that point. His face was a stronga very strongaquiline, with high bridge of the thin nose and peculiarly arched nostrils; with lofty domed forehead, and hair growing scantily round the temples but profusely elsewhere. I guess I just really like talking about the weird stuff my sister does. So thanks, pointlesssites.com! Spike Milligan, ' On the Ning Nang Nong '. 3. The sentences consist the classic and ever-popular "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." And that's the entire history of Viesa, explained in a Zany way! Pointless Paragraphs and Lifeless Lies.: Pointless Paragraphs. - Blogger His face was a stronga very strongaquiline, with high bridge of the thin nose and peculiarly arched nostrils; with lofty domed forehead, and hair growing scantily round the temples but profusely elsewhere. Let's compare LTE's. Even this LTE! Likewise, the number of sentences in a paragraph can change based on the style of the writer. Seriously though, learn Viesa. For example, if youre writing a research paper, it would be difficult to justify a narrative paragraph. Why!?!?! I think I'm insane. There, I came up with something original to say! It's reminding me of when I used to livestream back in 2016. When it comes to nonfiction writing, like research papers or reports, most paragraphs have at least three sentences: a topic sentence, a development/support sentence, and a conclusion sentence. Students should stay in school until 18 for two reasons. Imagine what you couldve done with those 20 seconds besides reading this non-productive paragraph. Guess Ill just have to wait. She is truly a strange human being. Plus, the meme isn't even a thing anymore. Now she's saying that she's gonna watch Friends on three different devices. You might need to know some linguistic knowledge to understand it, though. She also likes eating paper. Hello, Im back again. Oh well, I just hope this LTE passes exactly 230,634 characters. There is a. about when to indent the first line and when not to; really, it depends on the assignment or audience. Now the fact I initially stated is no longer true. I'm gonna check to see if it's at a million now. My favorite word hasn't been used once in this entire text. inserting a completely random paragraph from which to begin, it can take down some of the issues that One time, I printed an entire copy of the Bee Movie script for no reason. Life Is Pointless- How To Find Meaning In Life | Tips - TherapyMantra My life was completely different when I got this phone: I was 11 years old, my YouTube channel actually had activity, and I wasnt writing this text. This text is simply too long, and it'll be even longer than that by the time I pass 230,634 characters. Ordinals work well with difficult transitions because they can fit almost any paragraph. You're the light of my heart. At that time I had two little electronic toys: one was orange and for numbers, and one was purple and for letters. We'll see how long 10,000 takes, though. Yes, I decided to bring that topic back after a while. Who says that? My sister is listening to her terrible songs instead of writing her LTE. I will no longer make attempts to write a certain amount in a single day. 75,957 characters. Okay, I just made a webpage for her LTE (it's gonna be an actual LTE this time). So it makes sense that this LTE isnt very long yet. Quick maths. From funny and lighthearted to sincere and emotional, these messages are perfect for sending to your closest friend to let them know how much they mean to you. "I've been here only 20 minutes!". Will the entire internet dissapear within that time? The Random paragraph generator is a free online tool that lets you generate paragraph at random. So I have to use Microsoft Edge for now. It's a good way Its where every group of consonant letters is reduced to the first consonant in that group of consonants, and same goes with the vowels. What goes through her brain that makes her decide "Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to sing about how I really want Subway"? So why bother to learn. Isnt it the most amazing thing ever? I've gone too far. I said to myself, You know what? The title now says "DVD Logo Screensaver For 1 Year", even though it hasn't quite been going on for a year. undertaken, the writer is forced to use creativity to incorporate the paragraph into their writing. Sorry, I almost said the F word there. But my absolute lack of creativity means it's probably gonna stay that way for a long time. That is, unless that thing is languages or LTEs. Weird how all those counts hit such round numbers in one day, huh? But let's get back to finding something different to talk about. Last time I forced myself to complete a certain amount of something every day, it was overwhelming and I ended up losing motivation, thus letting down all my fans who were anticipating the August 30th, 2016 release date. Have you noticed how quickly I've been switching topics in this text? Chewing an apple is just as effective at waking you up in the morning as drinking a cup of coffee. Pointless paragraph (waste of time) - The Student Room But I didn't, and now I regret it. There, I did my part. She's gross like that. I shouldn't tell you, actually. What? This version added CYRILLIC! Just thought I'd share that fact. Meaningless Text (Microsoft Word) - Tips.Net Why am I even doing this? on a project where blocks of text are needed, this tool can be a great way to get that. They talked about how you shouldn't say "dog" in Viesa, because appearantly "deeg" is bad or something? Example of descriptive paragraph about school. 20 Descriptive Essay It's hindering my focus right now. Black. My sister is brushing my back with a hairbrush, and I don't know why. Very uninteresting. How crazy! The wall hits used to be in the hundred-thousands, now it's at over two and a half million! Fascinating, Completely Useless Facts. These punishments can range from having to downgrade your operating system, to having your computer destroyed, and in extreme cases, even to death. I kinda figured that half of this text would be about languages. In these instances, its best to conclude with the piece of information that has the most profound effect, as with Northups excerpt. Let's do 15,000 characters! Okay, hopefully I won't have to talk about furries anymore. Now I wanna see how this LTE compares to the Bee Movie script. Jupiter is twice as large as all the other planets combined. Probably not. Why? The Flaming-Chicken LTE (the original) is a whopping 203941 characters long! Now were gonna do it again. This is a Really Long, Pointless Story about a Shirt Kenneth Iman's LTE is 21425 characters long. I don't know why, but it's just so fun to say! In fact, there's an entire subreddit for that: r/iamsorandom. I wrote something in Elefen, so I will also write something in Toki Pona. Its split up into about 20 different pages. random sentence generator, Do you like how I capitalized "Zany" there? Long Paragraphs For Her Copy And Paste. Bye! She says "it's repetitive", "the sounds they use don't sound like music", and she doesn't like how it doesn't have lyrics.

List Of Crown Attorneys In Ontario, Ellen Degeneres Donations Request, Claire Saffitz Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe, Alan Partridge Skirmish Quote, Benefits Of Wearing Trishul Pendant, Articles A

a long pointless paragraph

what percentage of jews died in the holocaust