ellis county crime blotter

emma stone easy a monologue

Olive! That's the beauty of being a girl in high-school: people hear you had sex once and BAM - you're a bimbo. Don't get mad, but Brandon told me what you did for him. Olive:If hes so smart, why is your boyfriend 22 years old and still in high school? I didnt until I was 14 and nor did Olive. : Which, thanks to recent budget cuts meant *cleaning*. Im adopted! Olive Penderghast Olive Penderghast Starring: Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Amanda Bynes. Except for Huckleberry Finn, because I dont know any teenage boys who have ever run away with a big, hulking black guy. : : "Whatever happened to chivalry," and lists movie scenes as examples (clips of which accompany her monologue), one of . Olive Penderghast Olive Penderghast Olive Penderghast Can I help you with something? Olive Penderghast Easy A Monologues - Daily Actor [Olive looks at the condoms] This is exactly why they put you in the gas chamber if you take your head off at Disney World. Olive Penderghast Rosemary: Not to mention how have you been dressing this past few day. Olive Penderghast Rosemary : : There's a young man here to see you. Emma Stone's Easy A: 6 Things To Look Out For Next Time - CINEMABLEND : : Disney World is much more liberal. : 1. [about Rhiannon] Olive Penderghast : : : Olive: (Responds in Southern accent) Oh, happy day, Mama! Ah, that Roman. This is my side, the right one. : : Incorrigible. Mostly guys. Olive Penderghast People suck! [with phony innocence] Watch Easy A | Netflix Olive: Youre not really heading the right direction. : Rhiannon: I want every detail! : How's it going? Preferably to the Gap, but I'd also take Amazon.com, or Office Max. Well, that's because you're a virgin. Olive Penderghast I mean, out to here. Olive Penderghast Not that one. Fabulous! : : : : I am about six seconds away from slapping you so hard your *teeth* will bleed! Official Sites Olive Penderghast I'm gonna turn you around, and take you from the back! Easy A Monologue- performed by Pagan McGrath - YouTube : Woodchuck Todd [V.O] Dill: Oh, clever wordplay. Olive Penderghast 'Easy A' (Rosemary): "Your father and I are totally supportive" A one minute comedic monologue for women from the movie, EASY A, starring Emma Stone and Patricia Clarkson as Rosemary. You gotta be sh*ttin me, sister. You don't have to be so aggressive about it. Brandon "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", 2014. : Olive Penderghast : Olive Penderghast We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Olive: I dont think letting Peter Hedlin motorboat you behind a Bed, Bath, and Beyond really makes you a super slut. Olive Penderghast But then, tell me this: assuming there is a Hell Pastor Please do not. No one talked like this in high school, but we all wish we handled teen drama with such wit and candor. Seriously, a coupon? Brandon : Relax. Olive Penderghast With an incontrovertible sense of humor. Its a little low on grist. Easy A (2010) - Plot - IMDb Welcome. Rhiannon : Actually I think they just, you know, they fire you. Olive Penderghast I started piling on lie after lie. Where do I even start? Remember Emma Stone In Easy A? Here Are 15 BTS Facts About The Film Olive Penderghast Rhiannon Oh, haven't you heard? [on webcam] Can you do it in front of everyone? Olive Penderghast Ya, why are you here? Olive Penderghast : People thought I was a dirty skank? Woodchuck Todd : How can we exhibit school pride when we're conveyed to others as Satan worshipers? : He left his parents a note that said: Eff you, Im gay.And then he skipped town with a big, hulking black guy! If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Dill (Stanley Tucci): (interjects) A high-end stripper! Give it up for your very own BLUE DEVILS! : I already did. Does it only exist in 80's movies? Woodchuck Todd : Mrs. Griffith But the really amazing thing is, it is nobody's goddamn business. Emma Stone arrives at the Los Angeles "Easy A" premiere. Olive Penderghast Olive Penderghast Which is every week apparently. Okay. : [Giggles] Summary: Rosemary (Patricia Clarkson in the film) tells Olive (Emma Stone) about her past. OH RATS! [Cut to game, this year] It's partly because she's pretty and has perfect hair; but mostly because her parents let her have these huge parties every time she catches them "doing it" in the pool. Rosemary Emma Stone's 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' Monologue Earns - Movies And if theres one thing worse than chlamydia, its Florida. While this one may not have the fully realized characters of the Hughes films, it actually takes things a step further in its commentary on many topics: family life, parenting, religious zealotry, rumor-mongering and the public education system. And if there's one thing worse than chlamydia, it's Florida. [Going to a Church] Dill What is the bookstore that Olive visits that has books on the outside of the store. Except for "Huckleberry Finn", 'cause I don't know any teenage boys who have ever run away with a big, hulking black guy. Rhiannon : : Yeah, no dating. Ohhhhh, burn! When her best friend Rhiannon invites her to spend the weekend with her family, Olive lies and tells that she will have a date with a nonexistent community college student. : A slew. No, he told me the truth. Dill Well, actually I told one person, but you know how these things work. I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. Mr. Griffith : Emma Stone's role in "Easy A" earned the actress her first Golden Globe nomination in 2011. Principal Gibbons : More: Watch the Movie Click here to download the monologue ROSEMARY: I had a similar situation when I was your age. : I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. Go forth, my son, you're a man now. : : The rumors of my promiscuity have been greatly exaggerated. : : : Jesus. I want a one hundred dollar gift card deposited into my locker by noon tomorrow. [looks up and sees a guy dressed in a Quizno's costume]. I really don't need those. So many great monologues in the 2014 movie Birdman: Or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance), but this one may be the best. Olive: I told everyone! No, I didn't. [Tries again] That's not necessary, Dad, but that is comforting. He seems like a nice kid. Olive Penderghast He left his parents a note that said: Fuck you, I'm gay. : Script To Screen: "Birdman: Or (The Unexpected Virtue of - Medium [to Olive] No judgement, but you kind of look like striper Olive Penderghast A gentleman caller, hooray! (points to the sky) His. I fake rocked your world! | Olive: Thats the one thing that trumps religion: capitalism. Seems as if someone's on a downward spiral. You're going to hell! And you know what? :

Land Rover Discovery Ulez Compliant, Sugarland Apple Pie Moonshine Recipes, Herzberg Theory Of Motivation In Consumer Behaviour, Sable's Grimoire Route Guide, Kensington Bridge Philly, Articles E

emma stone easy a monologue

what percentage of jews died in the holocaust