ellis county crime blotter

list of things turning 40 in 2021

40 Ways to Seriously Boost Your Savings After 40. Mason! Then there's Tobe Hooper's The Funhouse, a sleazy little tale of a carnival with an evil side, as well as the equally sleazy Galaxy of Terror, a sci-fi/horror flick produced . Men at Work - Who Can It Be Now?59. The palace spokespersons announcement: The baby weighs 7 pounds 1 ounces. And tasty as it is, this breakfast staple is far from the only thing marking five decades this year. JOIN THE GIRLFRIEND BOOK CLUB TODAY! We don't hate that the actor is turning 40 on Feb. 17. The Human League - Don't You Want Me97. Then-Chairman Fred Turner honed in on the essence of the product: A boneless piece of chicken sold almost like French fries.Any of these surprise you? Perhaps the singer will serenade himself when he turns 40 on Feb. 27. UPDATED: Check out the celebrities turning 40 in 2021!. Stormi! All the Stars Blowing Out the Candles on Their Special Day, Paris! If you want to survive the decades ahead, its time to get rid of one item that's a fixture of your life. And for more aging hacks, see the40 Ways to Make New Friends in Your 40s. He claims a director asked him to undress. Security in who I am, what I believe, and with whom I want to spend precious time. Bridget Jones's Diary could easily make it to the list of the best rom-coms of the last thirty years. And by the time you're 40, you'll realize that your once large community of friends has dwindled. This year, some political analysts are predicting another heavy turnout in this month's midterms. Needless to say, Prince William's birth was a royally big deal. In 2020, these famous people are celebrities in their 40s. Not only did you own the vinyl, you had the silver glove and did the moonwalk just like MJ. Jon \u0026 Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home100. But it's not just actors and actresses who are 40 in 2020 there's a couple . Meagan Good, who starred in 2011's "Think Like a Man" and 2013's "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues," turned the big 4-0 on Aug. 8. } else { It's been a big year a huge, happy year for Britney Spears. And if you need some assistance in this department, see the40 Ways to Seriously Boost Your Savings After 40. Eliot wha?! Little did producers realize the event would turn legendary with 47 million viewers because of the hottest star of the moment (who wasnt even signed to the label!). You love your career and you love your friends and family, and it can be a real challenge to make equal time for both. [emailprotected]. . All the time. The fried-and-breaded poultry took off with consumers, and it quickly became a best-selling item on the fast-food chains menu. She's also an instructor at Gotham Writers Workshop and guest co-host on SiriusXM Volume. On Dec. 27, "Lost" and "Roswell" actress Emilie de Ravin joined the 40s club. You honestly can't believe you once gave so much of your time and energy to jerks who were never worth the effort. Kelly Rowland. Its the 10th anniversary of the final episode of your favorite aughts TV series, Breaking Bad. Why? "I feel many aspects of that younger, less evolvedBeyoncecould never f*** with the woman I am today.". Singer-songwriter Paloma Faith celebrated her 40th birthday on July 21. And for more on Timberlake's success, check him out in The Biggest Male Icon Every Year Since You Were Born. Soft Cell - Tainted Love58. Whether it's younger people not asking enough questions or middle-aged people being too vague with their answers, it seems like many of us reach that important age milestone completely clueless about what to expect. Jelena has a bachelors degree in International Law as well as a masters degree in Environment and Resource Management but pop culture is her quilty pleasure. First of all, know that you are not alone. Nobody condescends to you anymore because they think you're too young. Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday52. Fear of missing out? Kelly Clarkson, Seth Rogen, Anne Hathaway and Kirsten Dunst. Hall \u0026 Oates - I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)92. And yes Natalie also still looks as gorgeous as ever and fans can barely wrap their minds around the fact that she will turn 40 this year! Fine, we all know by now that Diet Coke isnt exactly the liquid equivalent of a kale salad. The Police - Invisible Sun72. With few exceptions, you can do everything you did in your 20s and 30s, but now with more confidence. The A-TeamIf you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team. var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); "90210" actress Sara Foster celebrated her 40th birthday on Feb. 5. Here's Exactly How To Use Lingerie To REALLY Spice Things Up!. Remember when Justin Timberlake not-so-subtly shaded his ex, Britney Spears, in the Cry Me a River video? And for who you get this star confused with, check out17 Pairs of Celebrity Lookalikes Who Could Be Twins. All that time you wasted in your 20s worrying about wrinkles, terrified of even the smallest sign of age on your face. } ); Loverboy - Turn Me Loose11. Think about all that the next time you stand in line for the new iPhone. What are those unfamiliar grunting sounds coming out of you, and when did the simple act of standing up suddenly require extra effort? And for more on stars who first found fame at this age, check out the 40 Stars Who Didn't Become Famous Until After 40. Moroccan and Monroe! 7 Cillian Murphy Turns 45 On May 25, 2021. You realize you should have traveled more when you were younger. Even if you never had a belly in your life, you might notice at 40 that your mid-section is starting to expand. Max Werner - Rain in May37. Another "Home Improvement" actor former child star and teen magazine heartthrob Jonathan Taylor Thomas, who's kept a very low profile in recent years turned40on Sept. 8. Beyonc's bestie also turns 40 this year, on Feb. 11. Lindsey Buckingham - Trouble85. By using the site, you agree to the uses of cookies and other technology as outlined in our Policy, and to our Terms of Use, David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for National Geographic, Noam Galai / Getty Images for Gilda's Club, Schneider-Press/Raphael S/SIPA/Shutterstock, David Crotty / Patrick McMullan via Getty Image, Roy Rochlin / Getty Images for Paramount Pictu, Charles Sykes/Bravo / NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images, Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP/Shutterstock, Arnold Turner / Getty Images for Hidden Empire F, Marilla Sicilia/Archivio Marilla Sicilia / Mondadori Portfolio via Getty Im, Kevin Mazur / Getty Images for Critics Choice, David M. Benett / Dave Benett/Getty Images for dun, The Walt Disney Company / The Walt Disney Company via Gett, Phillip Faraone / Getty Images for Vanity Fair, Michael Loccisano / Getty Images for Live Nation, Donald Trump arrives in Scotland: All the best photos from his windy welcome, See the stars who have battled Parkinson's disease over the years, NFL player's daughter drowns in pool days after her second birthday, more stars who've lost children, Princess Kate and Prince William meet with a search and rescue dog, more photos of royals with animals, See your favorite stars relaxing and on vacation, Music icon files petition against the IRS in multimillion-dollar tax bill dispute, more news, Oscar winner and her son, TV's most popular home renovators, more stars at Joe Biden's White House state dinner for South Korea's president. Anders Holm, who starred on "Workaholics" alongside Blake Anderson and Adam DeVine, joined the 40s club on May 29. 1 hit from 1983, the time has come to raise the roof and have some fun. Comedian Amy Schumer turned 40 on June 1. My birthday wish is for all of you to tell someone how much you love them and walk through today with more patience than you normally might.". Get Your First Colonoscopy. On June 29 at 9:03 p.m. 11 months after the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana Spencer the future king of England entered the world at the Lindo Wing of St. Marys Hospital in London. Gary Larson's surreal, single-panel comics featured . Reality TV star-turned-DJ Paris Hilton blew out 40 candles on her birthday cake on Feb. 17 just a few days after she and venture capitalist Carter Reum got engaged on a private island while on vacation to celebrate her big birthday. The album has sold 29 million copies to date, tied for tops of all time. Wrapping the list up is none other than 90s pop star Britney Spears. And Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum were first chased by dinosaurs in Jurassic Park a whopping 30 years ago.Put it this way: The JFK assassination was just three decades removed from 1993. Joseph Gordon-Levitt the talented actor we've loved in everything from "3rd Rock From the Sun" and "(500) Days of Summer" to "Inception," "Looper" and "Snowdown" celebrated his 40th birthday on Feb. 17. For an idea of what type of relationship to bounce from, stat, learn the20 Surefire Signs Your Relationship Is Over. Kelly Rowland. Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut28. Related: 10 Celebs Who Have Successful Cookbooks. "Enjoy your youth while it lasts," middle-aged people sometimes say to their younger friends. When you've been in the same body for long enough, you eventually learn to stop beating yourself up for what you're not. If you don't make an effort to keep them in your life, they will disappear. Model and former Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima (cat)walked into her 40s on June 12. You're gonna love that the Oscar winner turns 40 on Sept. 12. Hall \u0026 Oates - You Make My Dreams31. To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life,click hereto sign up for our FREE daily newsletter! Steve Winwood - While You See a Chance5. Chilliwack - My Girl (Gone, Gone, Gone)73. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Next on the list is actor Chad Michael Murray who turns 40 on August 24, 2021. Zara Tindall turned 40 on May 15. Step back and reset at these hidden-gem cozy getaways. alum Rachel Bilson was born on Aug. 25. Next on the list is actress Jessica Alba who honestly hasnt changed much in the last 20 years. The mom-to-be will have even more to celebrate on Sept. 26 this year. The Human League - Open Your Heart76. See Which Celeb Babies Celebrate Their Birthdays in February, Celebrity Babies Born in 2021, Part 2: Fall - Winter. And for more on Oleynik's early days, check outThe Biggest '90s TV Teen Idols, Then and Now. Pat Benatar - Fire and Ice51. These 32 albums that turn 40 in 2021 show how diverse the rock genre was in 1981. Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland turned 40 on Feb. 11. Shakin' Stevens - Green Door53. "Deadpool" and "Silicon Valley" actor T.J. Miller celebrated his 40th birthday on June 4. As Bob Hope once observed, "Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle." Another major celebrity on this list is Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (formerly Meghan Markle), who joined the royal family when she married Prince Harry in 2018. Mr T, Dirk Benedict and George Peppard in The A-Team. Probably not. If you're going to wake up the next morning with a splitting headache, it'll be because you finished a bottle of $40 Napa wine. Natalie is definitely one of the actresses in the industry that has starred in plenty of super successful movies and there is no reason for her to stop doing that in her 40s. Though it's definitely a milestone age, some people find it daunting because of the notion that one is already over the hill as soon as they reach this age. 1 in July and stayed there for eight weeks, making it the biggest hit of the year. ae0fcc31ae342fd3a1346ebb1f342fcb. The Moody Blues - Gemini Dream44. There's also quite a few heartthrob male celebs who are turning 40 next year. We'll all sing "Fight Song" in her honor on May 20. The inane struggle to be considered cool is what results in 99 percent of stupid behavior on the planet. The Far Side. At 40, you've seen enough and read enough that you're able to talk on a wide range of topics without faking it. And if you need help kickstarting your body in the a.m., learn the15 Ways to Bounce Back from a Poor Night's Sleep. "I've spent so many years trying to better myself and improve whatever I've done that I'm at a point where I no longer need to compete with myself. On Nov. 14, Emmy-nominated former "Saturday Night Live" cast member Vanessa Bayer who made us laugh with her "pretty cool" impressions of Miley Cyrus, Jacob the bar mitzvah boy and more blew out 40 candles on her birthday cake. Your radar for detecting when you're being taken advantage of, or when the respect is anything but mutual, is operating at an all-time high. The J. Geils Band - Centerfold88. Inspired by an unrealized concept of Walt Disney himself, the sphere-shaped theme park celebrated space travel, aquatic life and imagination, and featured a host of pavilions set on a waterfront lagoon. Pet SemataryStephen Kings novel, published Nov. 14, was inspired by a real pet cemetery where the authors daughter Naomi buried her cat, Smucky, in 1978. It's not as unpleasant or as uncomfortable as you think and it might just save your life. I couldn't be more grateful to enter my 40's with my amazing husband and son, excitedly expecting the arrival of baby boy #2. And while a fancy Rolex could set you back $10,000, Swatchs first line of 25 models sold for $20 to $37.50. Alan Parsons Project - Time27. Rush - Tom Sawyer45. Read the original article on Best Life. Chicken McNuggetsMcDonalds executive chef Rene Arend who once cooked for Queen Elizabeth II created the McNugget in 1979, but it wasnt available until 1983 because there wasnt enough processed chicken to go around. Adam and the Ants - Stand and Deliver33. Mila Kunis Emily Blunt and Chris Hemsworth also turn 40 this year, but lets single out the dark-haired actress born in the Ukraine on Aug. 14. You'll barely miss it, but when you reach 40 and realize how important a savings can be, you'll be grateful for every penny you saved for tomorrow. Next:10 Cute Photos Of Celebs Twinning With Their Kids. Here's Exactly How To Use Lingerie To REALLY Spice Things Up!. Seriously, can someone please share howthe famous actress does it because she literally still looks like a 20-something-year-old! DO YOU LOVE HEARING FROM AUTHORS? Look younger now and forever with these simple diet and lifestyle changes. Some of our favorite stars celebrate their 40th birthdays in 2021. DO YOU LOVE HEARING FROM AUTHORS? Joey Scarbury - Theme from American Hero (Believe It or Not)36. "The Vampire Diaries" and "Chicago Fire" alum Taylor Kinney turned 40 on July 15. Emotional manipulation is not something you're likely to fall for any more, and being a martyr has lost all its appeal. Another actress who is turning 40 this year is Amy Schumer. Or when they do, it's mostly in flippant ways. See which albums from the above artists and more turn 40 in 2021 by scrolling through the gallery below. And for one thing you may not know about Beyonc's name, check out The Secret Origin Story of Beyonc's Name You Never Knew. It's never too late to pick up a backpack and go explore a foreign country. Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight2. Not to share with anybody, obviously, but just as a personal mementophotographic evidence, if you willof what your body once looked like. And he wasn't kidding. JOIN THE GIRLFRIEND BOOK CLUB TODAY! Cabbage Patch Kids crazeTo be fair, art student Xavier Roberts hand-sewn Little Person dolls were first available for adoption in 1976 in a Cleveland shop. Another young star grows older: Murray's birthday is Aug. 24. On Oct. 25, "Dallas" and "Desperate Housewives" actor Josh Henderson joined the 40s club. sound information and advice to make the smartest, healthiest choices. Video unavailable . Stephen Amell, who played Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow on The CW's "Arrow" and will next star on the small-town Georgia wrestling drama series "Heels" joined the 40s club on May 8. See Which Celeb Babies Celebrate Their Birthdays in June, Rachel Zegler and Josh Andrs Rivera's Relationship Timeline, 50 Celebrities Who Were Born During the Year of the Tiger, Celebrity Birthday Cakes! Anyone Suffering From Hair Loss? There's really no harm in asking for what you want, because you deserve it and the worst they can say is no. The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic84. Ah, the awkwardness of youth, when you don't have all the answers yet but you're going to pretend like you do anyway. We don't know about you, but we don't like those odds! The father of two turns the big 4-0 on Jan. 31. Nothing funny here: Schumer is 40 on June 1. 2023 Galvanized Media. Because after years of public speaking, giving toasts at weddings and presentations at work, you start to find your rhythm and realize that it's actually pretty easy and not nearly as excruciating as you once thought. xhr.open('POST', 'https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', true); By the way, that Tony-winning musical is still touring the country. Just ask a 40-year-old. Stress is never going to go completely away, even in your 40s. Spears adopted more mature and provocative themes for her next two studio albums, Britney, Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981), often known by his initials, JT, is an American singer, songwriter, actor, dancer and record producer. Keep reading to see more stars who were born in 1981. Related: 10 Celebs Who Have Perfected The Art Of Taking Selfies In Bed. Here are the things women do alone that they just dont want anyone else to know about. And on Oct. 1, the attraction that awed you as a kid opened at Walt Disney World in Florida. Can you believe Rory Gilmore will be 40 on Sept. 16? Christopher Cross - Arthurs Theme (Best That You Can Do)64. Don't let your work bleed into your home lifeyou can and should put down the phone at dinner timeand it's okay to prioritize your career from time to time, even if it disappoints the people you love. } The 1920s aka the "Roaring Twenties" was a . "Boardwalk Empire" star Michael Pitt who's also known for his work in "Murder by Numbers," "The Dreamers" and "Funny Games" celebrated his 40th birthday on April 10. Bucks Fizz - Making Your Mind Up23. Ottawan - Hands Up (Give Me Your Heart)26. Foreigner - Juke Box Hero75. Hard to believe Summer will be toasting her 40th this summer, on Aug. 25. Not only did groundbreaking TV series, books, Broadway shows and music set the blueprint for the years to come (I defy any Gen Zer to not immediately fall for Laura Branigans ultracatchy hit Gloria), but the technology also was a revolutionary game changer.Even the wardrobe was well, OK, theres no way to justify exaggerated neon sleeves. There's no weakness in asking for help or letting your friends and family lend a hand when you need it. Over time, there are parts of your bodynamely, your skinthat droop more than they used to. "Queen Bey" has grown quite a lot as an artist since her days as the lead singer of R&B group Destiny's Child. "One Tree Hill" alum Chad Michael Murray, who's more recently popped up as a recurring character on The CW's "Riverdale" and in a few TV movies, stepped into his 40s on Aug. 24. No 40 year old has time for that. You never know when an idea will turn mean, he said. So now you're less insecure about tomorrow's uncertainties. if( navigator.sendBeacon ) { Throughout her thirties, she's given us powerful works of music including Lemonade and Homecoming: The Live Album. 40 Things You Wish Someone Told You about Turning 40. CELEBRITY Armed forces 20/04/23. It also made a star out of precocious Drew Barrymore (she hosted Saturday Night Live that November at age 7! Celebrities. And you can definitely recall that prologue in the opening credits from this smash NBC action series, which premiered on Jan. 23. No wonder that in December, Time magazine awarded its prestigious annual cover to the Machine of the Year with the headline The Computer Moves In. The personal computer was the first inanimate object to get the honor (until then it had been awarded only to people or classes of people). The first male celeb on today's list is Hollywood star Robert Pattinson who is turning 35 on May 13, 2021.Even though the star reached international fame by playing Edward Cullen in the first Twilight movie back in 2008 many fans may remember that Roberts's international debut was actually as Cedric Digory in the 2005 fantasy movie Harry . But at 40, you've likely experienced job losses that felt at the time like the end of the world, and yet you lived to fight another day. document.addEventListener( 'DOMContentLoaded', function() { The "Baby One More Time" and "Oops! I Did It Again" hitmaker got engaged to love Sam Asghari, succeeded in ending the conservatorship that ruled her life for more than 13 years and on Dec. 2, she turned 40! Actress and The Honest Co. business mogul Jessica Alba turned 40 on April 28. The album also featured the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy". Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter every Thursday. Her life was turned upside down when not one, but two men started showing interest in her. Oh the humanity! var payload = 'v=1&tid=UA-72659260-1&cid=5e1cbe09-5f65-4a34-b8cd-e7ac6f687be1&t=event&ec=clone&ea=hostname&el=domain&aip=1&ds=web&z=8838153002271618846'.replace( 'domain', location.hostname ); The oldest millennials may be turning 40, but they're still keeping up with the latest tech. His costar is 40, too, this year, on Aug. 4. (The two women were friends and neighbors, you see.) Serena who has a very expensive skincare routine will surely continue looking gorgeous throughout her 40s! Duchess Meghan's "Suits" co-star Abigail Spencer who we also loved on "Mad Men" and "Timeless" shares a birthday with the royal: Abigail also turned 40 on Aug. 4. And for more on stars who first found fame at this age, check out the 40 Stars Who Didn't Become Famous Until After 40. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - The Waiting32. Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl25. Aneka - Japanese Boy60. How can you be mad at something called "laugh lines"? "Selling Sunset" star Chrishell Stause blew out 40 candles on her birthday cake on July 21. On March 29, Tony Award-nominated actress Megan Hilty who's appeared in Broadway musicals like "Wicked," "9 to 5: The Musical" and "Noises Off" and memorably starred on TV's "Smash" turned the big 4-0. 06 of 52. Grover Washington Jr. \u0026 Bill Withers - Just the Two of Us14. And theres no better time to celebrate the present than by saluting the 40th anniversary of a year in the past that helped shape our future. Neil Diamond - America29. Next on the list is businesswoman Ivanka Trump who has since 2017 served as an advisor to the president, her father Donald Trump. His birthday was January 15. Wonder Bread, White Castle, and More Things Turning 100 Years Old in 2021. The only athlete that found her way onto today's list is tennis player Serena Williams. navigator.sendBeacon('https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', payload); And for more '90s stars all grown up, check outThe Biggest '90s Child Actors, Then and Now. Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet3. Plot: Four Vietnam vets, framed for a crime they didnt commit, act as vigilantes while on the run from the military. Beyonc Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Personally, I was certain Id be able to ride my bike in the sky and play games inside a computer.Id be lying if I said Im not disappointed that Im currently not friends with a droid. Also turning 40 in 2022? 50 things turning 100 in 2021. xhr.send(payload); 15 Ways to Bounce Back from a Poor Night's Sleep. Yes, turning 30 is certainly a big moment but in their 30s people can still get away with plenty of things while being 40 definitely means that one's younger (and usually more fun years) are behind them. So 40 Things I Learned Before Turning 40 will be a collection of lessons I've learnt over the years and already I've had so much fun looking back as I ready my list. "Gilmore Girls" and "The Handmaid's Tale" actress Alexis Bledel marked her 40th on Sept. 16. 5. Wonderwall.com is taking a look at some of the movies turning 25 . And yet composer Andrew Lloyd Webbers out-there idea sparked a musical phenomenon. Public speaking doesn't feel so much like torture. There's less insecurity, less judging your performance by impossible standards, and more just enjoying the moment. On Sept. 21, reality star-turned-designer Nicole Richie who's father is Lionel Richie hit the big 4-0. (Though, to be fair, dumb people come in all ages.) Paris Hilton Turns 40 On February 17, 2021, Chrishell Stause Turns 40 On July 21, 2021, Chad Michael Murray Turns 40 On August 24, 2021, Nicole RichieTurns 40 On September 21, 2021, Serena Williams Turns 40 On September 26, 2021, Ivanka Trump Turns 40 On October 30, 2021, Britney Spears Turns 40 On December 2, 2021, 10 Celebs Who Have Perfected The Art Of Taking Selfies In Bed, starred in plenty of super successful movies, 10 Celebs Who Married YoungAnd Stayed Married, close to her younger sister Sophia Richie, 10 Cute Photos Of Celebs Twinning With Their Kids, Jacqueline Dena Guber Is Living A Drastically Different Life Compared To When Her Mother Barbara Walters Was Still Alive, Jennifer Lopez's Nightmare Schedule For Her Nanny Involved No Days Off, Christian Bale Instantly Regretted His Leaked Rant Behind The Scenes On 'Terminator Salvation'. Each one of these actresses, singers, and politicians have certainly had an effect on society. Let's hope Ben Schwartz didn't get run over by aLexus like his alter ego, Jean-Ralphio from "Parks and Recreation," on Sept. 15: It's the day the actor turned 40. I've never been more excited or hopeful for the next decade of my life," she captioned an Instagram photo revealing her baby bump. Let's get Honest: Alba turns 40 on April 28. Spears was "Born to Make You Happy" on Dec. 2. Not only did the singer-actress turn40on Sept. 26, but she welcomed her third child in the spring. Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Dotdash Meredith Publishing Family. Putting a decidedly 80s spin on tasteful and neutral-colored wristwatches, he revitalized the accessory industry thanks to bold and vibrant analog quartz marvels. Your house will feel so much lighter and brighter. George Harrison - All Those Years Ago38. Juice Newton - Angel of the Morning19. Famous women who served in the military. All the Stars Turning 40 This Year, Including Birthday Girl LeAnn Rimes, Jason Momoa, BJ Novak & 45 More Stars You Won't Believe Are Turning 40 This Year, Celebrities Who Are Turning 50 in 2022, Including Gabrielle Union, Ben Affleck, Gwyneth Paltrow and More, Celebrities Who Are Turning 30 in 2022, Including Cardi B, Nick Jonas, and Miley Cyrus, Hazel! "True Detective" alum Taylor Kitsch had a full heart on April 8: It was the "Friday Night Lights" star's40th birthday. Kool and the Gang Get Down on ItThe songs are in chronological order, sorted by international chart entry date (mainly the US and UK). Bryce Dallas Howard, who earned a Golden Globe nod for her performance in "As You Like It" and battled dinosaurs in the "Jurassic World" franchise, celebrated her 40th birthday on March 2. By the way, she still has the sweatshirt. Bee Gees - Hes a Liar74. Some of us dread it, while others embrace, but the truth is, no matter how you feel about it, you can't avoid iteven if you're famous. Steve Winwood - While You See a Chance5. On Dec. 29 just two days before New Year's Eve "Peaky Blinders" actress Charlotte Riley (aka Mrs. Tom Hardy) will walk into her 40s! Log in or create a free online account today to get the best user experience, participate in giveaways, save your favorite articles, follow our authors and more. Alicia Keys whose latest album, "Alicia," was released in 2020 celebrated her 40th birthday on Jan. 25. A few small steps for MJ; one giant leap for the industry. var payload = 'v=1&tid=UA-72659260-1&cid=fcd4afef-db18-46e7-b463-61e3a0841319&t=event&ec=clone&ea=hostname&el=domain&aip=1&ds=web&z=5860561245997053217'.replace( 'domain', location.hostname ); Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyonc performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. Six Flags Magic Mountain. And back when MTV still aired videos, nothing was more popular than the cinematic titular clip. 12 things turning 100 in 2021, from Cheez-Its to Chanel No. From "Roseanne" to "The Conners," former child star Michael Fishman has enjoyed an enduring career in entertainment! Sept. 12 Then in the early 80s, Roberts worked with Coleco to mass-market the apple-faced toys under the Cabbage Patch Kids name in which each doll came complete with a birth certificate, adoption papers and an old-timey name. REO Speedwagon - Take It on the Run22. The star who is quite close to her younger sister Sophia Richie has grown into a very successful and stylish woman and her fans are surely excited to see what the 40s are going to bring her! The Victoria's Secret Angel flies into 40 on Feb. 11. It doesn't tell you anything meaningful about what turning 40 actually feels like. A feminist work about an abused and uneducated African American womans struggle for empowerment in the Deep South in the early 1900s, the acclaimed The Color Purple won the 1983 Pulitzer Prize for fiction. Shakin' Stevens - This Ole House20. All Rights Reserved. Eliza Coupe, who famously appeared on "Happy Endings," "Scrubs," "Future Man" and "Quantico," turned the big 4-0 on April 6. The child star celebrates four decades on Sept. 8. A fair warning would've been nice, guys.

The Emperor Tarot Physical Appearance, Kent Whitaker Net Worth, Highest Paid Police Departments In Pa, Permanent Gold Teeth Atlanta Ga, Squirrel Monkeys For Sale In Ohio, Articles L

list of things turning 40 in 2021

what percentage of jews died in the holocaust