ellis county crime blotter

mobile homes for rent in oceanside, ca

If you're looking to sell your home in the Oceanside area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. I'm a retired Realtor and had 11 transactions in this park last year. The luxurious open concept livingroom area has tall cathedral ceilings and plenty of room for all your furniture. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Easy Living in Madrid Manor! Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Click to View Photos. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information 3 Mobile Homes for Rent near Oceanside, CA Bright Coastal Beach Home in the highly desirable 55+senior community of Rancho San Luis Rey. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Seperate living and family rooms, 2 sheds, and lovely plants and fruit trees. Newer slider, Newer windows in Living Room With plantation shutters. NEW Fleetwood w/ Front Porch! This Home has those coveted 'Easterly' Mountain Views. There are a lot of greenbelts unlike some of the "concrete jungles" you see at other Mobile Home Parks. 4208 Moonlight Ln Oceanside, CA 92056 - Coldwell Banker All rights reserved. Oceanside, CA Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 3 / 2 . Plenty of Shopping Close by, Medical such as Scripps Coastal, VA Clinic, Kaiser. Buyer and agent to verify all information prior to closing. There are currently 33 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Vista area. It is a quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors and spectacular views! 92056 Houses For Rent 25 results Sort: Default 5049 Nighthawk Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 $4,200/mo 3 bds 3 ba 2,007 sqft - House for rent 31 minutes ago 3412 Del Este Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 $2,800/mo 3 bds 2 ba 1,101 sqft - House for rent 9 hours ago Loading. Hurry! Park Lane Corp Mobile Home Rental & Leasing (858) 847-2072 620 W Solana Cir Solana Beach, CA 92075 3. The best part about this is that I came to speak to resident services and informed them that I fell upon a beautiful home that I could not pass on. A unique fusion of style and sophistication, our apartment residences reflect your contemporary flair. Lamplighter Mobile Home Park Mobile Home Park in Oceanside, CA - MHVillage Our Oceanside real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Oceanside. Rent-To-Own properties provide financing that lets buyers avoid needing a bank loan for move in. 55+ senior Community of Rancho San Luis Rey. Endless upgrades with high end finishes. 3 bed 2 bath 1440 square feet with ss appliances! ADU / Backyard Home!! Located in a cozy cul de sac, very private, Wide open floor plan, Lots of windows and fresh air, This home has been extraordinarily appointed with all the high end improvements and upgrades that you can imagine, duel pane windows, granite in kitchen and simulated granite bathrooms, central air conditioning, tankless hot water, custom shed, full size washer and dryer, all appliances and furniture included, Located just a short distance from the beach, harbor, the pier, transit center and shopping. 24' 56' Serial # 176-00P-H-A102840AB . Crown Property Management This 'Freedom' 1973 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath (3/4 & Full) 880 SF Home sits 'High' atop San Luis Rey Homes 55 + RESIDENT OWNED Community. With no neighbors on three sides, this one-of-a-kind hideaway features a beautiful side porch area that is covered and provides a great outdoor space to BBQ or entertain. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Serial # Pero124512, Pero124513, This lovely 2019 Silvercrest Bradford has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and approximately 960 SQFT. 1,740 Sq. 1522SqFt. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. $2,699. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 30 year roof was put on about 15 years ago per seller. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 3 bed 2 bath 1440 square feet with ss appliances! ft. home is a 8 bed, 6.0 bath property. Huge 3 bed/2 bath home with gorgeous gourmet kitchen on Lake!! The kitchen has Whirlpool appliances, Corian countertops, a mosaic tile backsplash, an under-mount stainless steel sink, and Crystal Cove Cypress cabinets. 4 miles from the Ocean! 32 Mobile/Manufactured Homes For Sale in Oceanside, CA. Cavalier Mobile Estates - 1225 Oceanside Blvd Oceanside, CA Our luxurymore, Stylish living in the award-winning master-planned community of Civita in Mission Valley. Tennis/Pickle Ball Court. 2 small pets welcome. 3100 N Perris Blvd. ft. apartment is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Spacious covered deck offers another outdoor area to enjoy the cooler temperatures of Oceanside. Choose from senior communities, all-age communities, resident-owned communities, pet-friendly parks, and several others. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Walk in closet in primary bedroom. Another comparable condo, 100 N River Cir UNIT 104, Oceanside, CA 92057 recently sold for $560,000. 33 New and Used Mobile Homes near Vista, CA. Famous for its tree-lined streets, parks, and recreational oasis of Miramar Lake, themore, I recently moved from D.C. to San Diego and tackled the apartment hunting nightmare upon arrive. 900 N Cleveland St, Oceanside, CA 92054 It is a quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors and spectacular views! Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. PRISTINE Move-in Ready Home in the highly desirable 55+senior community of Rancho San Luis Rey. Laminate flooring throughout. MHBay.com has 3 Mobile Homes for Rent near Oceanside, CA. Commuting. I co-signed on an application for my mother in regards to one of their mobile homes. Oceanside is a minimally walkable city in San Diego County with a Walk Score of 39. Also, the 5 ceiling fans will keep you cool and the powerful, cold central AC is available for those summer days. 5190 N River Rd N Oceanside, CA, 92057 - Apartments for Rent - Zillow Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Neighbors are friendly and respectful. Affordable 2bed/2bath low spacerent, Skyline Sunset Ridge 3 bed 2 bath ~1600~sqf Lot Model on Display in Stanton CA, LOT MODEL 3 bed 2 bath ~1400 square feet~ with ss appliances. Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. People also searched for these in Oceanside: See more mobile homes for rent in Oceanside. Ft. 625 VIA SANTA CRUZ, Vista, CA 92081. Brand new Park Model RV on display at 5 Star Homes Fillmore! 2 small pets ok. Just outside the park entrance are numerous restaurants, banks. Charming breakfast noon area with windows. Rancho Calevero Mobile Home Park, Oceanside, CA 92056 . Just a short walk from your luxury apartment you'll be in the midst of a 14-acre oasis ofmore, Brand New! Learn more. 2 Beds. Relax on one of the 3 oudoor seating areas and meet your new neighbors and share the. So you are looking for mobile homes for sale in Oceanside, CA? Do not sell or share my personal information. +1. When browsing communities, you can find mobile home lots, view homes, read about park amenities, and more. Mira Mar 55+ MHC | Oceanside, California All Ages Community. 3502 Conner Way. With a TransitScore of 34, Mira Mar Mobile Home Community Apartments has some transit, including 10 transit stops within 13.3 miles. Nearby homes similar to 4660 N River Rd #95 have recently sold between $120K to $577K at an average of $230 per square foot. There are currently 30 mobile homes for sale in Oceanside at a median listing price of $813K. Oceanside is home to approximately 166,405 people and 37,387 jobs. Mobile Homes Rent in Oceanside, CA About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A 1. NO WAIT! Home is in need of some TLC which gives you the enjoyment of improving it to YOUR style and taste. Rent to Own provides a lease option, where the buyer rents the home for a period of time an 2023 NicheInvestments LLC. Super location in 5 Star adult park with clubhouse and heated pool! Terrace Gardens is located near many shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Located in highly sought after Rancho Calevero Mobile Home Park 55+ senior community. She had to move from another neighborhood, Lakeshore Gardens, inmore, Most of the mobile homes are 2 bedrooms, I believe (my friend's home is 2 bedrooms), and I ammore, I am looking to buy a Mobile Home in this park does anyone know who I can connect with.more, I am a friend of several residents of both Mission View West and Mission View Manor Mobile Homemore, I co-signed on an application for my mother in regards to one of their mobile homes.more, I have lived here since 2011. Charming breakfast noon area with windows. I recently discovered it when I sold a home to a client in there. 1566sqft. Oceanside CA Homes for Rent - Homes.com With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Carlsbad area. Covered front porch and completely fenced yard with private patio. The lot has an excellent backyard, is great for entertaining, and is near the clubhouse and swimming pool. 61 people like this park. Beautiful upscale home with lots of outdoor living area. Tons of counter space and storage areas. Additionally this property neighbors other cities such as Vista, Bonsall, and . Find your dream home in the Oceanside area using the tools above. Vaulted Ceilings, Oversized, Roomy Master Bedroom & sizable Master Bath with separate Bathtub & Walk in Shower! Save your filters and get updated when new homes hit the market. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Get to know your neighbors in this friendly mobile home community. LOT MODEL FOR SALE! The Low H. O. The Washer and Dryer and Refrigerator can Remain. From Business: In the United States, where 200,000 manufactured homes are built each year, Golden West Homes is among the top 20 manufacturers and is one of the most recognized. Ten days of trying to figure out a clean, safe, affordable & pleasant apt complexmore, My wife and I have lived here for 6 months now. All listing data, including but not limited to square footage and lot size is believed to be accurate, but the listing Agent, listing Broker and CRMLS and its affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Mobile Home - Oceanside, CA Homes for Sale | Redfin The apartment itself was very clean and has a canyon view. Gorgeous 2008 Top of the line Hallmark Luxury home with spacious open gourmet kitchen that is a dream to cook and entertain in. This is a review for a mobile home parks business in Carlsbad, CA: "This is a great place to live with wonderful neighbors. Mobile Homes For Rent in Oceanside, CA - Yellow Pages Living room features a stacked stone fireplace and vaulted ceilings. We enjoyed countless sunsets with amore, West Park Apartments unveils an exceptional portrait of living. My space rent has been raised every year by 3%. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. There are currently mobile home parks in the Oceanside area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage. Nearby ZIP codes include 92057 and 92058. ft. home is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath property. Rent is only $569! Entire home has brand new 7 wide plank waterproof wood look flooring, French door refrigerator, barn door. Land Ownership is involved and there is NO SPACE RENT. Oceanside CA Mobile Homes for Sale - Homes.com Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. The kitchen has Whirlpool appliances, Corian countertops, a mosaic tile backsplash, an under-mount stainless steel sink, and Crystal Cove cabinets.

Patient Transporter Salary Northwell Health, Orchard Market Weekly Ad, How Much Is Jen Reed Worth, Articles M

mobile homes for rent in oceanside, ca

what percentage of jews died in the holocaust